Skip to content
Shop Our Categories
Search the store:
Nav Menu 2
Nav Menu 3
Nav Menu 4
Nav Menu 5
Nav Menu 6
Nav Menu 7
Nav Menu 8
Apex AP-Pro Lotus Massage Chair
$500 Instant OFF [Subtract -$500.00]
Curbside Delivery - FREE
White Glove Delivery [Add $250.00]
2-Year Extended (Parts/Labor) [Add $250.00]
3-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty - FREE
The Future of Massage Chairs
Experience First Class Luxury with all the latest advanced features that massage chair innovation has to offer. The Apex Lotus has been thoughtfully designed with an easy to use interface remote, with many adjustable features for maximum comfort.
Bluetooth Connectivity - Phone App for controller and Music Player
The Apex Lotus is Bluetooth equipped for your smart phone device so you can choose your own music and operate the chair while using an Apple iPhone and Android app. Pairing your phone takes a few seconds. Once you are connected listen to favorite tunes in privacy with headphones that will play your music and quiet out the surrounding noise.
Negative Oxygen Ionization
The use of negative oxygen ionization is widely used in Japan and all throughout Asia, with the purpose of purifying the air at the microscopic level. The negative Oxygen Ion surrounds the particle creating larger dust particles that can be more easily trapped by air filters. Negative Oxygen Ionization is frequently used in Japan for toothbrushes, air purifiers, and other household devices. This feature is unique only to the Apex AP-Pro Lotus. The Negative Oxygen Ionizer is located on the top section of the adjustable shoulder massagers pointing towards the face.
Space Saving Technology
Traditionally massage chairs take up a lot of space, especially when reclining. Most chairs require about 2 ½ feet of space behind the backrest in order for a full recline. Apex has incorporated a space saving technology into the lotus. It has the base of the chair slide forward when reclining back. This chair requires only about 4 inches of space behind the backrest at any given position.
7 Pre- Set Auto Programs
For the users convenience there are 7 unique auto programs. Each focusing on different areas with different massage applications. Demo, Ache Relieve, Fatigue Recovery, Comfort, Full Air, Waist Stretch and Relief Stress are provided options.
The length of time of the massage can be modified in 5 minute increments, with a maximum time of 40 min. Please be sure not to use the massage chair more than 40 minutes per day and to monitor the condition of your back. If you are experiencing pain please consult with your physician.
2 Stage Zero Gravity
Zero gravity positioning is a NASA inspired design. This is to maximize comfort and to reduce the stress of the back. There are 2 stages of zero gravity, the 2nd being more reclined. With the legs at heart level it promotes better circulation and reduces the vertical pressure on the back.
The chair can fit up to 6’4” and is equipped with a spring loaded leg extension for the taller user. Simply apply light pressure to the feet and extend your legs out. If you are bottom heavy or longer in the legs you may find your legs unable to fully extend. Typically just lowering the legrest it will provide a little more length. Note the stretch mode may not be as effective if the legs are not fully extended.
Adjustable Outer Shoulder Massager
The Apex Lotus has taken the customization of the massage to another level. The outer shoulder massager can be adjusted to 3 different widths. Simply press the shoulder massager inwards till you hear a click. If the width is still too wide press inwards once more untill it clicks into the next setting. In order to have the outer shoulder massager set it back to the widest setting please press inwards till it stops and release.
Computer Body Scan
Equipped with the latest technology, it allows for the rollers to map the back curvature with even more accuracy, which translates into a more precise massage hitting all in the key areas. Regardless of your body type this highly advanced chair can measure many body types making each massage experience feel customized.
On your left armrest there is an audio jack you can plug your headphones into. Sync your Bluetooth device and start listening to your favorite tunes.
Easy to Use Remote
The compact Remote comes with a bright LCD display and tons of features that allow for the user to create a very custom massage or select from one of many preset programs. The remote has a flip panel for manual functions.
In the lower back there are heating pads to deliver a warm soothing therapy while being massaged.
3 Year Rock Solid Warranty / Parts & Labor Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan MassageChair,Inc.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
• This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
• This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
• This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
• Structural Framework on selected products carries an additional one (1) year of warranty for a total of three (3) years.
• The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
• This warranty does not include any shipping expenses incurred.
• This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse.
• The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
• Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
• By making a purchase, you agree that Titan MassageChair,Inc. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
• In no case will Titan MassageChair, Inc. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
• You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
• You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
• You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan MassageChair Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630.
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
You may also like
Apex AP-Pro Regent Massage Chair
Apex AP-Pro Regal Massage Chair
Apex AP-Ultra Massage Chair
$5,995 After $1,600 Instant Off!
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review