Skip to content
Shop Our Categories
Search the store:
Nav Menu 2
Nav Menu 3
Nav Menu 4
Nav Menu 5
Nav Menu 6
Nav Menu 7
Nav Menu 8
Apex AP-Ultra Massage Chair
Curbside Delivery - FREE
White Glove Delivery [Add $250.00]
2-Year Extended (Parts/Labor) [Add $250.00]
3-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty - FREE
Three Zero-G position
Fullybody air pressing
SL Track-2nd L track tech
ZERO GRAVITY MASSAGE
Inspired by NASA technology, the Zero gravity position is the perfect position to enjoy a massage, aligning your back relative to your thigh at an optimal level of comfort. When reclined into the zero gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest which maximizes the intensity of the massage.
HEATING FUNCTION ON BACK
There is a built-in Lumbar heaters place in the backrest to provide a soothing heat in the lower back region.
There are 8 air bags, 4 on each for the arm massager. The air bags are carefully located to apply a deep massage to the forearms and wrists. With air bags inflating and deflating along the top and bottom it mimics hands squeezing the arms.
FOOT & CALF MASSAGE
The foot and calf area has a total of 16 air bags, each uniquely placed to hit the vital muscle areas. The air bags will inflate and deflate creating a squeezing like action. The intensity of the pressure can be controlled from the remote control.
UNIQUE FOOT ROLLER
Located on the bottom of the feet are a rows of spinning reflexology massagers which provide a soothing kneading style application.
SHOULDER AIR MASSAGER
Along the outer edges of the left and right side are a set of air bags to provide kneading/squeezing style massage to the outer shoulder area.
5 LEVEL SPEED ADJUSTMENT
The massage track is designed to contour the human back more than ever and enhance the movement of the massage heads with better accuracy
3 Year Rock Solid Warranty / Parts & Labor Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan MassageChair,Inc.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
• This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
• This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
• This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
• Structural Framework on selected products carries an additional one (1) year of warranty for a total of three (3) years.
• The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
• This warranty does not include any shipping expenses incurred.
• This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse.
• The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
• Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
• By making a purchase, you agree that Titan MassageChair,Inc. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
• In no case will Titan MassageChair, Inc. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
• You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
• You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
• You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan MassageChair Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630.
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
You may also like
Apex AP-Pro Lotus Massage Chair
Apex AP-Pro Regent Massage Chair
Apex AP-Pro Regal Massage Chair
$5,995 After $1,600 Instant Off!